Do you have a passion for working in a environment that you absolutely love each day? Do you have firm understanding of team work and time management? If you hate sitting in a cube farm and have been thinking about making a life change, you might be the person we’ve been looking for to fill our Account Coordinator position.
We’re searching for a self-motivated Account Coordinator with 2+ years of agency experience. The candidate will have experience managing projects from start to finish, working with an account team as well as working with a creative team. He or she will be able to coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are on task. The objective of this position is to oversee daily tasks on a smaller scale, while managing projects on a larger scale.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Oversee projects end to end.
• Provide timely high-level updates on project status and success.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Minimum 2+ years of project management experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong relationship-building skills.
• Proactive approach in communicating with team members.
• Self-motivated individual capable of adapting to change, managing multiple tasks and continuously evaluating priorities to lead tasks/projects to completion.
• The ability to fail. To share with others why they failed and grow personally from failures.
Technologies we use:
• Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Sprout Social.
• Google Analytics.
• Google AdWords.
• Microsoft Office.
• Pen and paper.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.