The Premier Team at RE/MAX Executive is looking for a driven, confident part time Marketing Specialist for our real estate firm. You will be developing and executing marketing strategies, maintaining all social media accounts, brainstorming creative ideas and assist with stocking and organizing agent marketing materials. You will be responsible for coordinating a marketing calendar, designing projects and implementing them. This position is key to maintaining The Premier Team brand, supporting the goals of our agents and the growth of the firm.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of team marketing pieces.
• Support Team Leaders/Office Manager in organizing various projects.
• Conduct market research as needed and gather inspiration/materials for social media posts, company website and blog.
• Maintain agent biography pages, as well as other aspects of the team website.
• Analyze marketing trends through social media analytics to determine successful strategies.
• Develop and maintain marketing materials for individual agents on the team.
• Create online content to enhance and grow the company’s presence in the market.
• Prepare flyers, postcards and related mailers by formatting content/graphics, coordinating design and print production.
• Produce of a wide range of marketing communications and related activities.
• Excitement and drive to be a part of a real estate team.
• Willingness to learn quickly, adapt to change and open to new ideas.
• Ability to wear “many hats” and work on a range of projects.
• Proven experience in marketing.
• Good understanding of marketing principles.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines.
• Well-organized with a high attention to details and timelines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Proficient in MS Office (especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Google Drive, various social media platforms, marketing software and online applications.
• Strong communication and people skills.
• Working knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Photoshop is not required, but advantageous.
• Bachelor’s degree with experience in the marketing field is a plus, but not required.
• Experience in real estate marketing specifically is a major plus.