The Multi-Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy, achieving marketing targets and ensuring alignment with different business objectives. Specific responsibilities include market research and planning, campaign development, campaign evaluation, digital and online strategy, creating test components to check effectiveness of campaigns, liaison between marketing efforts and business partners, advertising and customer engagement.
• We enjoy helping others and are focused on driving results. You have lots of choices of who to work with.
• We help others
• As a member organization, we are passionately committed to providing our members and customers with value, safety and total peace of mind in all things related to automotive, travel, insurance and member benefits.
• We provide stability and an opportunity for growth.
• We are a Member organization. We offer a professional corporate work environment but we are not subject to quarterly shareholder reviews. We have stability with a focus on growing our business. We are 2 million plus members and have grown year over year for 20 straight years and counting. Build your skills, experience and grow in a company that is focused on increasing job opportunities vs. other companies that have continual reductions in force.
• We offer a competitive total compensation package.
• We offer excellent medical coverage, dental, vision, etc. and offer profit sharing, 401k with matching contributions, vacation and paid time off.
What you’ll do:
• Plan and develop an annual strategic marketing plan and budget for the insurance department.
• Manage the marketing strategy, initiatives and campaigns for the insurance department, making sure all projects and assignments are strategically aligned and creatively executed with the business strategy.
• Serve as a project leader within the marketing department.
• Delegate tasks to the business line marketing coordinator.
• Review, analyze and constantly monitor/test the effectiveness of executed marketing programs.
• Communicate and present results to both the marketing team and appropriate business partners.
• Communicate business knowledge and marketing direction to the VP of marketing, marketing coordinator, creative and digital marketing teams.
• Research and recommend new marketing initiatives on on-going basis.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience as a leader of multi-channel campaign marketing with strong emphasis on digital marketing including integration of email, paid search, display and social campaign.
• Demonstrated track record of accomplishments in B2C retail marketing and planning.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Property and Casualty Insurance knowledge.
• No felony convictions for the past 10 years.
• Communication – achieves goals through effective and appropriate interaction with leaders, peers, employees, partners and contacts.
• Presentation skills – develops and delivers a meaningful view of the data with the type of audience in mind.
• Creativity – ability to develop ideas that are unique, useful and worthy of further elaboration.
• Organization skills – uses time, energy, resources, etc. in an effective way to achieve goals.
• Willingness to learn – flexible and seeks opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills in area of expertise and industry.
• Data and analytics – analyze data, identify trends and opportunities and drive results.
• Collaborative – works well with individuals and groups to achieve common goals.
• Influencing – achieves goals through effective and appropriate interaction with leaders, peers, employees, partners and contacts.
• Critical/strategic thinking – offers objective review of facts and options to make logical business decision, forward thinking with organizational goals in mind.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.