OrthoCarolina. You. Improved.
The OrthoCarolina Marketing team seeks an innovative, creative Corporate Communications and Content Specialist to join our small marketing team. This role will work closely with Marketing team members to create internal messaging and external content in a way that packages ideas into powerful messages which capture attention. This individual should be able to identify, develop and manage creative content and work autonomously as well as in a team setting. They should be self-motivated, driven, hard-working and able to manage many projects. This position requires communication and writing skills including gathering information.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
• Execute an internal communications plan in conjunction with senior team.
• Ensure company initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as a staff email and newsletters.
• Draft messages or scripts for senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all channels and for different departments of the organization.
• Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
• Work with Director of PR to handle internal and external communication response to crisis situations.
• Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
• Develop external content in conjunction with marketing strategy.
• Help manage editorial calendar and execute content plan.
• Ensure all content is on-brand with consistent style, tone of voice and quality.
• Leverage video/audio for both internal and external content marketing purposes.
• Serve as the conduit between external marketing/PR and internal communications.
• Excellent writer and communicator with outstanding organizational skills.
• High-level thinker who can generate creative ideas.
• 4+ years’ experience working in a marketing, communications, PR or related environment preferred. Work samples may be requested.
Benefits offered include:
• Competitive salary package.
• Health, dental and vision insurance.
• Life insurance.
• 401(k) retirement plan.
• Profit sharing plan.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.