Inside Sales Representative
Are you an overachiever? Are you looking for a ground floor opportunity where your hard work and effort is rewarded in both compensations and knowing you are selling services that are proven to change lives? Are you looking for a company that challenges you to learn and grow? Do you want to be excited every day when you wake up looking forward to selling something you know you can sell and more importantly, you believe in what you are selling and you’re proud to be on the team?
The Premier Team at RE/MAX Executive will challenge you to acquire more knowledge. You will be held to the highest level of integrity, you will be expected to work with a sense of urgency and will become an expert in our field of work, our service and our proven methodology.
We are looking for winners. We will help you win bigger. We aren’t looking for someone to just fill a seat and make some calls. We are hiring 2 key sales people that meet our requirements and we will invest in making sure you have all the tools and resources to achieve your personal goals within our company or we won’t waste your time so please don’t waste our time if this opportunity didn’t resonate with you at your core. We are the leader in the real estate and we only hire top producers. You will earn a competitive base + bonuses.
Qualities we want to see:
• Willing to be coachable and learn.
• Hungry to grow as a professional.
• Wanting to be part of a great team.
• Become part of a fun entrepreneurial team.
• Speak with visitors to our outstanding lead generation website.
• Consult with and define the customers need.
• Make suggestions on how to navigate the home buying process.
• Set “best fit” appointments for agents based on client needs.
• Prospect home buyers who have recently removed their listing from the market.
• Contact prospective for sale by owners to determine if assistance can be given.
• Must have active NC Real Estate License.
• Prefer 1-3 year of previous, verifiable outbound inside sales or customer service experience.
• Prefer 1-3 years of database/CRM management preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.