The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing all lead generation activities for LINET Americas including the development and execution of the overall strategy, implementation of systems and processes and tracking and measuring return on investment. This position will drive business results through cross functional coordination with the VP, Marketing and National Accounts, field based sales team, office staff and senior management. The Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for the development and execution of commercial marketing activities for the company including marketing communications, brand management and sales support. This position will drive business results through cross functional coordination with the VP, Marketing and National Accounts, field based sales team, sales operations, research and development, office staff and senior management.
• Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing.
• Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies that build awareness and generate actionable leads for the Sales organization.
• Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition and sales revenue.
Trade show management
• Responsible for all elements of trade show execution including show selection, booth space reservation, marketing message, product allocation, sales team coordination, show services and management of trade show booth for the company.
• Drive all company communication both internal and external through online, print and alternative mediums (e.g. social media) to effectively position the company’s brand and image in the marketplace.
• Responsible for advertising and promotional activities of the organization as well as all trade shows and event/exhibition planning.
• Liaise with media and advertising on behalf of the company.
• Develop and implement marketing automation program for LINET Americas related to expanding customer base and potential customers seeking additional information about the company.
• Work with downstream marketing team to generate direct mail, email, advertising and media campaigns targeted at existing and potential customer base.
• Maintain and update company applications, such as Intranet and Company store.
• Achieve operating plan sales, gross profit and expense targets. Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
• Report on return on investment and key performance metrics. Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
• Work with Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services, identify client success stories and to create appropriate case studies and collateral.
• Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events and conferences.
• Internal reporting and other duties as assigned.
Lead generation and sales enablement
• Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging and sales tools that are understood and used.
• Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies.
• Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our services to our clients.
• Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis and tracking / monitoring procedures.
• Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to internal clients, production team and key leadership.
• Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution.
Market research and competitive intelligence
• Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors, communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership.
• Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and post-engagement client interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership.
• Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts.
Required skills and special qualifications:
• Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator.
• 5-7 years of professional marketing experience.
• Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail.
• Intuitive, proactive, collaborative, leader, driver, creative problem solver, analytical, versatile and highly creative person are words that describe this individual.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
Characteristics and key competencies:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The items listed below are representative of the characteristics that are necessary to perform in this assignment.
• High integrity and strength of character.
• Results-orientation, focused on delivering results that meet or exceed the company’s expectations.
• Learning agility and ability to adapt and adjust quickly based on emergent needs from the business.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including formal presentation skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a variety of strong personalities within the workplace.
• A strong propensity for growing and developing a business with entrepreneurial characteristics.
• Excellent analytical skills to effectively track marketing activity, help develop marketing plans, understand the market and competitive trends.
• Creative, out of the box thinking mentality with the ability to develop new ideas and provide fresh, innovative methods to successfully market the company’s products and services.
• Strong business acumen to enable effective marketing to all key stakeholders within the healthcare purchase decision process.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and determine the relative importance/business impact of each activity.
• Self-inspired, the ability to provide internal motivation, displays an entrepreneurial spirit and a “get it done” attitude.
• Embraces team leadership and is willing to effectively lead teams and individuals in the organization to meet a common goal.
• Ability and willingness to make decisions.
• Capability to understand market requirements, trends, dynamics, expectations and competitive forces.
• Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
• Strong customer orientation. Advocates on behalf of the customers’ needs/requirements.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or marketing-related field of study.
• 5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Lead management systems/programs and marketing automation experience required.
• Experience of marketing in the healthcare field/medical equipment preferred.
• Understanding of the capital sales experience with strong understanding of the selling process.
• Experience with national account/GPO management and contract oversight preferred.
• Understanding of clinical environment, clinical training preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret business journals, financial reports and contracts.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
• Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations to customers, top management, public groups.
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts and operations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and offer appropriate solutions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment will consist of corporate office, employee’s home office and healthcare facilities.
• This position requires variable travel up to 25% – 30%.
• Overnight travel will be required.