Sales Operations Administrator
Sales Operations Administrator (“Administrator”) will support the management and sales teams of LINET Americas in their efforts to grow the business and achieve annual company goals. The Administrator will be responsible for maintaining longstanding, productive relationships between LINET Americas and a growing number of healthcare facilities and customers in the US market. The Administrator will play a key role in support of the sales and operations initiatives of the company by being responsible for CRM administration, providing sales support to account executives, providing quotes for new business and maintaining key customer and contract databases.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide detailed and accurate quotes and proposals for new business opportunities.
• Ensure correct/appropriate pricing details are documented and adhered to for GPO account
consideration and purchases.
• Work closely with internal cross functional partners (Marketing, Operations, Quality, etc) to ensure efficient and effective responsiveness to sales team requests for support.
• Assist sales managers in successfully executing sales and marketing initiatives and actively contribute to their development as directed by the executive leadership team.
• Draw on resources from clinical areas to be able to provide detailed explanations of the products’ applications and benefits, use knowledge to prepare quotes.
• Provide support to Account Executives related to lead tracking, CRM account maintenance and training.
• Add / assist sales managers in adding any new relevant customer account data to the company CRM system as it is acquired.
• Provide clear and consistent reporting of established metrics on a monthly basis.
• Configure CRM in alignment with best practices and company processes such that all key data is captured and accessible for reporting.
• Analyze account growth characteristics to provide insight into marketing and sales activities.
• Design, implement and maintain consistent processes (workflow rules) for sales operations, including territory design, ongoing CRM training, sales manager support and CRM administration.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The items listed below are representative of the characteristics that are necessary to perform at the expected level in this assignment.
• High level of integrity.
• Must show initiative and drive.
• Exemplary interpersonal skills – ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities and behavioral styles.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to synthesize complex documents.
• Technical aptitude.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including grammatical competency and expertise.
• Detail oriented and highly organized with both hard copy and electronic files.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Ability to think and act quickly.
• Ability to work independently without oversight.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 3+ years related experience and/or training – experience in medical or a healthcare setting is preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce and SAP platforms is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability and aptitude to create and utilize database reports.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers or members of the business or at-large community.
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts and operations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and offer appropriate solutions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment is located at the North American Headquarters, 10420-R Harris Oaks Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28269.
• This position may travel from time to time.