MagnifyMoney, a subsidiary of LendingTree, was founded in 2014 with a simple mission statement: to put money back into consumers’ pockets by empowering them with knowledge they can use to pay down debt and grow their wealth. As part of the LendingTree team, we’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
• Writing 3-5 articles per week.
• Focus will be all things autos, from how to secure financing for specific makes and models to reviewing those financing offers for the main LendingTree autos page, also, you’ll be covering the car-buying and financing experience itself, breaking it down for consumers getting ready to make a significant auto purchase.
• Skill level: 1-2 years professional experience in content marketing or journalism.
• A high level of interest in the autos industry — not just cool cars but the actual business of selling and financing autos — is a must.
• Must turn in clean copy that doesn’t require extensive edits and changes.
• Having existing contacts in the auto industry is a plus.
• Must be willing to reach out to sources for stories and adhere to a rigorous editing process to keep all content at our highest standards.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just get stuff done.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.