Small Business Writer
MagnifyMoney, a subsidiary of LendingTree, was founded in 2014 with a simple mission statement: to put money back into consumers’ pockets by empowering them with knowledge they can use to pay down debt and grow their wealth. As part of the LendingTree team, we’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
• Writing 3-5 articles per week creating content for an audience of small business owners and entrepreneurs
• Focus will be all things small business, from how to secure a small business loan and set up a business license to how to decide how much to pay yourself your first year of business and how to file taxes properly.
• Skill level: 1-2 years professional experience in content marketing or journalism.
• Must turn in clean copy that doesn’t require extensive edits and changes.
• Experience as a small business owner is a plus.
• Must be easy to work with and take edits well, as we take the quality of our work very seriously.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just get stuff done.