House hunting (or just nosy)? Here are 9 open houses to checkout this weekend.
448 Bertonley Avenue — $1,099,000
- Neighborhood: Cotswold.
- When: 12-2 p.m. on Saturday, February 10. 5 Points Realty has the listing.
- Noticed for: Big, bold, brand new construction in one of the city’s hottest neighborhoods inspires curiosity.
- Listing: “Stunning new home! This spacious and open 5bed/5.5 bath home won’t disappoint. Quiet street in the heart of Cotswold. High-end finishes and thoughtful details can be found throughout, including gourmet Wolf Kitchen w/ 10′ island, expansive covered deck for entertaining, oversized 2 car att.gar, lux. spa-like owner’s retreat, and more. Huge 3rd flr bonus/theater room/6th bed with full bath.”
416 McDonald Dr – $1,049,000
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- When: Saturday, February 10, 1-3 p.m. Cindy Massey of Redfin has the listing, (803) 489-8069
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,357 square feet
- Noticed for: Location, chef’s kitchen
- Listing: “Remarkable remodel by RAM on one of Dilworth’s favorite streets. A beautiful front porch entry, with first floor master, and a fabulous chef’s kitchen with a contemporary flair. The kitchen opens to a light-filled dining area, and great room with custom built-ins. Pocket french doors lead to a large office or flex space. Custom features abound from beamed ceilings to the brick columns on the rear porch. 4Br/ 3.5 ba and bonus with a 2nd master up. Live the Dilworth life from your front porch!”
1419 Main Street – $850,000
- Neighborhood: Cherry
- When: Friday and Saturday (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) and Sunday (1-5 p.m.). Pam Cook with Saussy Burbank has the listing, (704) 677-2128
- Specs: 4 beds, 5 baths, 3,778 square feet
- Noticed for: Walkability to Little Sugar Creek Greenway and Metropolitan
- Listing: “Walkable to Little Sugar Creek Greenway & Metropolitan mixed-used development. Situated between Charlotte’s major hospitals. Minutes from uptown Charlotte.”
3343 Gresham Pl – $649,900
- Neighborhood: Providence Park
- When: Saturday, February 10, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Cindy Massey of Redfin has the listing, (803) 489-8069
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,668 square feet
- Noticed for: Large renovated kitchen
- Listing: “Like-new stunning custom renovation (new electrical & plumbing sys) in Providence Park with gourmet kitchen in wide open main level clad with rich hardwood floors, gorgeous white shaker style soft-close cabinetry, granite countertops, premium lighting including under-mount & new stainless steel appliances. Three elegant full baths with premium finishings like marble baseboard and travertine tile walls. 2 gorgeous fireplaces. Full finished basement. Oversized 1-car rear-load garage. 1/2 acre lot. Near SouthPark/Cotswold. Myers Park H. S.”
608 Pecan Avenue – $545,000
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth/Chantilly
- When: 2 p.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday, February 10. Anne Burkart, Keller Williams Realty, has the listing, (704) 602-0400.
- Noticed for: A 1930s bungalow with excellent location
- Listing: “New Year resolution to find your own classic Elizabeth bungalow? Done! This warm & cozy home has the charm of many original floors, doors, & trim plus the convenience of renovated kitchen & baths! Wonderful floor plan with a rocking chair front porch, fireplace, & spacious bedrooms. Kitchen features built-in Thermador fridge. A fenced backyard has a firepit & playset.”
537 Greystone Rd – $479,000
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- When: Saturday, February 10, 2 – 3:30 p.m. For sale by owner.
- Specs: 3 beds, 1,370 square feet
- Noticed for: Modern look, beautiful open kitchen and hardwood floors
- Listing: “Great open floorplan, hardwood floors throughout, large master suite, high end kitchen and baths, and much more. Flat, corner lot with large sodded, fenced backyard.”
12324 Overlook Mountain Dr – $469,000
- Neighborhood: Mountain Island Lake
- When: Sunday 2 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., February 11 . Andrea Montague of Allen Tate has the listing, (704) 949-1300.
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 full baths, 3,624 sq. ft.
- Noticed for: Across the street from lake access and less than 20 minutes from Uptown.
- Listing: “Situated on a large, wooded lot in Overlook, this updated 5 bedroom home is ready for new owners. Whether you prefer a relaxing afternoon on the back deck or an evening of entertaining in the spacious, open kitchen and living areas, this home is for you! The master suite is a retreat in itself and you will find the bonus room to have unlimited possibilities. Community playground and lake access are across the street!“
513 Inwood Drive – $290,000
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- When: Sunday, February 11, 12-2 p.m. Greg Martin of MartinGroup Properties has the listing (704-903-2889)
- Specs: 3 beds, 1,025 square feet
- Noticed for: Large, fenced-in backyard and walkability to restaurants and shopping
- Listing: “Great opportunity to live in highly sought after Madison Park. This home is totally remodeled. Updated kitchen offers white cabinets, granite, SS appliances, tile floor & tile back splash. Newly remodeled bathroom includes new vanity, new tile floor, new tub, new tile surround and new light fixtures. New HVAC (2017) & new roof. Fantastic location. Walk to area restaurants & shopping. Over sized fenced-in back yard is great for entertaining. Fire pit and gazebo canopy to convey. Must see!”
9200 Old Barnette Place –$284,900
- Neighborhood: Huntersville
- When: Saturday, February 10, 1-3 p.m. Ryan Wilson of Southern Homes of the Carolinas has the listing (704-361-7800)
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,138 square feet
- Noticed for: Walking distance to the Torrence Creek Greenway.
- Listing: “What a rare gem in Huntersville! This beauty is located in a NO HOA neighborhood yet has access to all of the amenities and just steps from the Torrence Creek Greenway! Downstairs features a bright open layout with formal dining room or office, two story great room and large each in kitchen. Master BR on the main level allows for the convenience of a ranch but with the privacy of a 2 story home. Upstairs there are two secondary bedrooms and a bonus! You will find this home has been meticulously maintained with many recent updates including new windows, new exterior paint, newer roof, newer HVAC, remodeled master bath, new flooring on the main level, new garage door/opener & epoxy flooring, updated lighting, and much more!”