Ecommerce Marketing Associate – Amazon Marketplace
Elements Brands is a portfolio of consumer products brands with an intense focus on ecommerce and digital marketing. We acquire small brands and scale them by applying our unique operational “playbook” to grow revenue and decrease costs. Imagine us as one part Proctor & Gamble, one part brand incubator.
Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and one of the Most Powerful Start Ups in the city, this position is located in our 8,500 sqft headquarters in South End across the street from Sycamore Brewing. We have a startup feel and a focus on results, collaboration and learning fast. The ideal candidate for this position will be looking for a long-term opportunity with advancement potential. We are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 3 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – the sales you drive on Amazon will be a big part of that.
Currently, our 2 main digital sales channels are our dotcoms and marketplaces such as Amazon. The person in this position with become a Marketplace specialist and grow our in-house Amazon capabilities as they relate to SEO, paid ads, display ads, listing optimization and more. While a background in FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) would make you a fantastic candidate, we are ready to train the right person with appropriate experience in paid search and SEO.
If you get excited about ecommerce analytics, organic rankings, ad copy, conversion rates and optimizing product listings, you should apply. We are looking for someone with nerd-level passion for digital marketing. We’ll give you all the ingredients you need for success – a portfolio of products with broad appeal, good conversion rates, cutting edge software tools and unlimited ad budgets (assuming you hit your CPA targets). Our digital marketing team has responsibility for our entire organic and paid traffic stack across both channels– Adwords, Facebook Ads, SEO, Amazon ads, product page copy, conversion rates and even pricing. As an immediate, impactful member of our growing team, we’ll throw you into the deep end and learn with you as we go.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to take what they’ve learned in their career and apply it to a cutting-edge opportunity. You’ll work across our entire brand portfolio and will get the opportunity to work on real consumer brands sold through a variety of online platforms such as Amazon, Walmart.com, Jet.com and more. This is a chance to move the needle and do work that matters.
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
• Led the audit and optimization of our Amazon Seller Central accounts’ best selling ASINs including titles, images, descriptions and keywords.
• Worked with our creative team to develop informational product graphics according to Amazon best practices.
• Built out and deployed numerous sponsored product ad campaigns.
• Worked with our Director of Growth to develop a post-purchase email strategy for Amazon customers.
• Listened to at least 3 podcasts relating to FBA and Walmart.com marketing practices.
• Developed a strategy to track Buy Box, page rankings and customer reviews across the portfolio.
• Completed a detailed Plan of Action to have one of our listings reinstated.
• Gone to mid-week happy hour at least once at Sycamore Brewing.
The best candidates will have:
• Experience building and managing AdWords campaigns.
• Amazon FBA experience a huge plus.
• Experience in SEO and white-hat optimization best practices.
• Experience working with and reporting to multiple clients (agency experience is a plus).
• A focus on measurable results and return on ad spend – you take pride in designing profitable campaigns.
• A passion for analytics and organic rankings (if you find yourself looking at Google Analytics Real-Time graph more than once a day, this is a plus).
• An aptitude for experimenting, failing fast and iterating rapidly.
• Curiosity about all things digital marketing. You enjoy your morning coffee with the latest article about Digital Marketing or Amazon best practices.
Commensurate with experience.
• 401(k) with matching.
• Healthcare reimbursement.
• Unlimited vacation.
Submit resume (with GPA) via email to Colby@ElementsBrands.com with a PDF attachment (not MS Word) with the subject “Ecommerce Marketing – Amazon Application”. All submissions should be sent via email. Any applications not submitted as PDF or submitted without the correct subject line will not be considered.