Global Sales Management – Analyst
At Barings, we are as invested in our associates as we are in our clients. We recognize those who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team member and true dedication to the interests of our clients. We thank you for your interest in joining the Barings team and invite you to explore our current employment opportunities.
Barings is seeking an analyst to join its Global Sales Management Team in Charlotte, NC. The Global Sales Management Team’s mission is to provide value-added management to the functional areas of the Global Business Development Group (GBDG) and to drive the achievement of its strategic goals.
• To act as an analyst to the Global Sales Management Team, working directly with its team members, the sales group and the heads of GBDG, Product Management and Marketing.
• Process – to design, develop and document GBDG business processes, prepare reports and presentation materials.
• Measurement – to help design, implement, maintain and monitor reporting processes that measure GBDG performance and the experience of our internal and external clients.
• Coordinate – to act as liaison to internal Barings partners as well to our parent MassMutual, to drive business processes and efficiency and to accurately measure performance and contribution to the firm’s profitability.
• To work closely with our information technology group on day to day issues and projects related to CRM design, implementation and reporting and integration of data from back-office systems.
• Collaborate with our Investor Services and Finance groups as an advocate for the distribution group to ensure accuracy, efficiency and communication are maintained.
• Work with GBDG leadership and internal partners to conceptualize business strategy, set goals and create messaging.
• Ensure sales processes are compliant with regulatory requirements and firm guidelines by working with the firm’s internal compliance and legal departments.
• 1-3 years of experience within either the investment industry or management consulting strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or other business-related field.
• Strong interest in Investments and the asset management industry.
• Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Salesforce.com platform experience preferred.
• A track record of working with IT on developing technology-based solutions to business challenges.
• Creative thinker, ability to translate complex ideas for a diverse audience.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete tasks that have high visibility.
• Complete work in a timely manner, often with the constraints of deadlines.
• Detail-oriented, flexible and ability to multi-task.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated initiative in problem solving and successful project management.
• Takes ownership and responsibility for tasks.
• Some domestic and/or international travel may be required.
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer; Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.