Consolidated Claims Group (CCG) is a leading provider of objective damage assessments for specialty and complex claims on behalf of insurance carriers across the United States. Our goal is to provide timely, actionable, and impartial reports, regardless of claim type, where the contents are located, or what caused the damage. We bring clarity to complex insurance claims, helping adjusters settle with confidence, based exclusively on the facts.
Headquartered in Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working, and honest team members to join us in the fight against property insurance fraud, one claim at a time.
The Technical Writer works closely with our field technicians to review all of the information from the assessments, conduct additional research and write detailed reports for insurance carriers. These reports are used by insurance carriers across the country to settle specialty and complex claims quickly, fairly and accurately.
High level tasks:
• Compose final reports based on field technicians’ damage assessments and industry best practices.
• Interface with field technicians to review and interpret damage assessments.
• Utilize automated estimating systems to prepare repair vs replacement estimates for property damage.
• Manage claim turn-around-times to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Respond to end-user customer service escalations, as necessary.
• Maintain insurance adjuster relationships.
• Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG management team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications or related field preferred.
• Excellent written communication and grammar skills are required.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious.
• Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes.
• Excellent customer service and organization skills.
• Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development.
• Possess a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities.
Email resume to email@example.com.