Technical Recruiting Manager
Consolidated Claims Group (CCG) is a leading provider of objective damage assessments for specialty and complex claims on behalf of insurance carriers across the United States. Our goal is to provide timely, actionable, and impartial reports, regardless of claim type, where the contents are located, or what caused the damage. We bring clarity to complex insurance claims, helping adjusters settle with confidence, based exclusively on the facts.
Headquartered in Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working, and honest team members to join us in the fight against property insurance fraud, one claim at a time.
Our Technical Recruiting department plays an integral role in the operation and expansion of our two company brands, HVAC Investigators and StrikeCheck. Technical recruiting is heavily relied upon in all departments to ensure not only the timeliness of our assessments but also the delivery of a quality product to our customers. The Technical Recruiting Manager will own all sourcing strategies by proactively and aggressively growing the network of technicians across the United States for both companies. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for the management and development of four technical recruiters. The ideal candidate shows great leadership and demonstrates creative and resourceful ways to recruit and build processes to scale.
• Lead recruiting department in creatively identifying, sourcing and recruiting certified and licensed technicians of all trades.
• Proactively determine markets, trades, areas and locations to grow the network.
• Develop, implement and scale recruiting tactics to efficiently and aggressively recruit network technicians across the nation.
• Use and evaluate claims’ data to identify claim trends to determine process improvements.
• Enhance partnerships with existing networks/manufacturers and identify new markets.
• Identify areas for improvement, implement process improvement plans to improve recruiting tactics, methods, markets and the overall quality of technicians.
• Determine and implement KPI’s for the team to drive performance, productivity and efficiency.
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in sales or recruiting.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Coach, mentor and lead a team of high performers to feel inspired, encouraged and invested.
• Proven experience building and leading recruiting efforts through a sustained, high growth period.
• Must be a working manager, capable of operating in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple responsibilities, be self-motivated and dedicated to constant improvement.
• Committed to adding value, getting things done with a high level of creativity and energy.
• Humble, self-aware, dependable and committed to help cultivate the culture of the team and company objectives.
• Ambitious, creative and open to trying new innovative ways to meet and exceed company goals.
• Paid time off.
• Competitive 401k.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
Email resume to email@example.com.