Senior Software Developer
T1V is a technology startup based in Charlotte, NC. We create interactive experiences and deliver cutting-edge touchscreen hardware and software products. We’re focused on creating total environments and have some pretty amazing Digital Signage and Mobile Integration solutions, too. As a company, we were founded in 2008 and have tripled in size. We’ve been named to the Inc. 500 and the Charlotte Business Journal’s Fast 50.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with world-class brands that are looking for the best in interactive experiences. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader who is motivated, comfortable with multi-tasking and taking ownership of their work, as well as enjoy proactively searching for innovative solutions to complex problems.
What you will do:
• Develop multitouch, multiuser software on T1V’s Collaboration Platform.
• Build mobile applications that integrate with the Collaboration Platform.
• Work with a team of developers to solve problems and create innovative solutions.
• Actively participate in design and code reviews.
• Drive continuous improvement and efficiency through recommending software enhancements and additional features.
• Stay abreast of development methodologies, competitors and advances in technology.
• Work with other departments as needed to find solutions to customer concern or issues.
Who you are:
• Preferred Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
• Preferred 6 years software development experience in multi-developer codebase.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting.
• Work well with minimal supervision and direction. Majority of work is self-directed manner.
• Deep understanding of technology and the interactive space.
• Experience developing applications on OSX (Objective-C/Swift).
• Experienced in a test-driven development.
• Can find and implement 3rd party frameworks to solve tasks faster and better.
• Have a deep understanding of memory management, exception handling and code optimizations.
• Working knowledge of WebRTC.
Bonus skills and experience:
• Experience working in Agile development teams.
• You will work directly with our VP of Technology and your success at T1V will be measured by displaying the above qualities, fulfilling key responsibilities to the satisfaction of our customers and your colleagues and pushing yourself.
Compensation and benefits:
• Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be competitive.
• As an added perk, bonuses and stock options are awarded based on performance.
• Casual dress.
• Free snacks and all the coffee you can drink.
• Flex hours.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
• Team outings and events.
• Startup environment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your previous work or PDF.