Marketing & Promotions Manager
This position will engage in all facets of marketing and creative services and serve as a hub between individual restaurant owners and staff, internal creative staff and outside vendors. This is a hands-on position where the manager will assist in the development and execution of system-wide and location-specific marketing initiatives ranging from social media campaigns and paid advertising to community relations and on-site promotional events. The ultimate goal of all work related to this position is raising restaurant unit sales year over year and forecasting needs and opportunities.
Brixx is looking for a marketing practitioner with good, working knowledge (3-5 years) of the areas below and be able to articulate demonstrable success with each. By the same token, candidates do not need to “have all the answers.” This is an excellent for someone willing to work hard and passionately while benefiting from more experience and opportunities to lead. The marketing manager will report to the marketing director and managing partner. Candidates without the requisite experience outlined below need not apply.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Direct email marketing campaign writing/development.
• Develop and execute monthly marketing plans and supporting campaigns.
• Manage communication of plans with restaurant unit management.
• Monitor online reputation and guest interaction.
• Direct graphic design.
• Manage paid advertising.
• Analyze results of promotions and marketing initiatives.
• Train Store Managers in best practices.
• Develop print collateral.
• Remain current on emerging marketing technologies.
Qualifications and skills:
• 3-5 years experience working in multiple facets of marketing and creative services, preferred.
• Strategic marketing plan execution.
• Marketing research and analysis.
• Email marketing experience.
• Paid social media marketing experience.
• Copywriting and campaign development experience.
• Experience with working to a budget.
Send resume and cover letter outlining goals, experience and questions about the position to email@example.com.
Note – if you do not have 3-5 years of hands-on experience with the disciplines described above, they will not be considered. While the ideal candidate is someone who will benefit from more experience, this is not a position for someone who has not worked in marketing, copywriting, social media or marketing project management before.