Senior Marketing Associate (HIRED)
At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations. As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
The Senior Marketing Associate position is responsible for helping with the strategic development and execution of marketing initiatives and activities that help to promote and increase engagement in population health programs among consumers, physicians and employees.
• Contributes to the development of service line strategy initiatives, tied to business goals.
• Provides recommendations based on industry trends and understanding of the overall service line plan.
• Understands optimal internal levers to pull to achieve results.
• Provides appropriate, relevant and responsive updates to clients.
• Handles conflict and manages tough conversations with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teammates.
• Demonstrates understanding of service line initiatives and strategies.
• Manages cross-functional, project-based teams, including vendors.
• Supports a culture of teamwork, learning, innovation and accountability.
• Listens to others’ ideas and seeks wise input.
• Explores opportunities for leadership development.
• Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to oversee the management of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates ability to follow a set process, compile a project plan and identify challenges or barriers.
• Maintains high standards of quality and attention to detail while balancing need to be on time and on budget.
• Demonstrates ability to take overall projects and break down into small steps.
• Holds others accountable to work and deadlines.
• Exhibits solid written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• Presents information and ideas clearly and concisely in small groups.
• Educates and informs others about campaign strategies and tactics as well as business drivers, barriers, key performance indicators and results related to the campaign.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years experience required.
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
• Works primarily in office environment with occasional travel around the Charlotte area.
• Occasional evening and weekend work.
• Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities.
• Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle.
• Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone and operating computer keyboard.
• Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.