UNYQ is an emerging technology company based in San Francisco, Charlotte and Seville. In partnership with clinical and industry thought leaders, we will empower UNYQers with inclusive design, disrupt prosthetics and orthopedic bracing with mass customization, deliver connected, value-based outcomes and achieve our profitable growth objectives.
The Marketing Manager will lead and coordinate UNYQ’s’ overall internal and external communications strategies. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with global team to develop and implement marketing strategies to broaden the impact of the UNYQ brand and oversee organizational messaging and public interactions.
• Collaborate with the global sales and marketing team and senior leadership to develop communications strategies that will broaden programmatic reach and deepen impact with both internal and external audiences.
• Develop and/or refine UNYQ’s “core” brand messages to ensure organizational uniformity.
• Identify, create and implement plans against significant media and public engagement opportunities that can be leveraged to support UNYQ’s organizational goals.
• Cultivates and build relationships with Centers of Influence and Customer Segments (community, UNYQers, Medical Providers, Payers) and Key Partners to meet UNYQ’s strategic objectives.
• Communicate regularly with UNYQ leadership team to ensure consistency of UNYQ’s’ external messaging.
• Serve as executive editor for UNYQ’s website and social media outlets.
• Maintain and develop the UNYQ brand and ensure compliance of all materials to branding guidelines.
• Serve as main information source for all media contacts requesting data and insights.
• Educate industry analysts on our value proposition.
• Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
• Oversee all UNYQ US Regional events and/or engagement activities.
• Maintain a professional image and demeanor consistent with the image of UNYQ.
• Travel to various locations. Overnight travel should average 2 to 5 nights per month.
• Attend conferences, conventions and regional symposiums as may be required.
• Maintain confidentiality of company data including new product information, marketing strategies, pricing information and other business proprietary information.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in marketing, public relations or communications (MA optional).
• 5-10 years in medical marketing or similar.
• An acute sense of public affairs.
• Thorough knowledge of Google Suite products.
• Excellent organizational skills and a strong work ethic.
• Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability, oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Strong strategic marketing skills to help refine brand positioning.
• Strong and dedicated understanding towards customer needs and interests.
• Solid track record of positioning an organization to achieve tangible outcomes in a competitive communications environment.
• Ability to coach and support senior leaders as spokespersons.
• Exceptional leadership qualities, capable of mentoring peers and other employees.
• Working knowledge of social media outlets and their relevance to organizational goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills – capable of being persuasive, building consensus and resolving conflicts and problems.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.