Towne & Reese launched its first collection of jewelry in 2010 to independent retailers at the Atlanta Gift Market. The brand quickly gained momentum and became known for its trendy yet affordable pieces. After focusing on the independent retailers for many seasons, Towne & Reese began selling to department stores in 2014. The business has since evolved to focus solely on department stores and key account businesses with the majority being under a private label brand. Towne & Reese produces roughly 150 skus each month for these different brands. We are looking to hire a Production Assistant to assist the Production Manager with overseeing these skus.
The Production Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Production Manager in managing all factories and samples. This person needs to have a keen sense of detail and strong communication skills as well as be comfortable multitasking and working under tight timelines. This position will report to the Production Director and will work closely with the Production Manager.
• Review samples as they are received from the factories in a timely manner and display them for review with the Production Manager and Director where any issues are discussed.
• Label and ship all samples to customers for approval.
• Track customer sample approvals and follow up as needed.
• Photograph and assign sku numbers to new development samples, organize and store by style type.
• Help prepare for customer presentations in the form of linesheets and merchandising.
• Breakdown and organize presentations after meetings.
• Assist in new development concepting and inspiration.
• 1-2 years in buying, marketing, retail or related role.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Shows ability to be flexible and exercises common sense and good judgment.
• Demonstrates initiative, assertiveness and is ready to take on any assignments, while working as part of a team.
• Possesses strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Adobe programs a plus.
• Willingness to learn and be flexible.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.