AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Multi-billion dollar manufacturer of specialty products known for creating new market spaces, segments and solutions that redefine markets.
• Strong R&D investment – Awarded Excellence in Continuing Innovation by DuPont.
• Featured in Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
• Over 23,000 global employees in 169 countries.
• Progressive HR organization with a belief that employees and practices are a significant driver of business growth.
Why you should consider this role:
• Opportunity to be a part of a growing Human Resources organization.
• Ability to make an impact while being continually challenged to improve practices and efficiency.
• Top-notch leadership committed to developing people, allowing them to learn multiple lines of business.
• High visibility across the organization and interaction with high level executives to influence change and ideas.
The role you will play:
• Perform referencing, criminal background checks, facilitate drug testing and education verifications.
• Will maintain database for storage and retrieval of assessments.
• Participate and coordinate (where appropriate) job fairs.
• Create and manage correspondence to candidate pool.
• On site coordination of interview activity. Scheduling and Interview facilitation.
• Compile interview packages. Collection, tracking and reporting of information.
• Develop forms, templates, customer specifics information, etc. for interview information.
• Compilation and reporting of customer specific and HTI processes and measurables.
• Facilitate and make offers to candidates for hire.
• Other duties as required in support of the team.
How you are qualified:
• Ability to work with a large group and take direction from multiple contacts.
• Ability to monitor a process and communicate discrepancies to individuals and groups.
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must have good written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with varying levels of people.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.