Sales Associate Program
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. We combine the adaptability of a startup, the strategic thinking of a consultancy and the advanced technology and data analytics of a software company under one roof. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
What is the Sales Associate Program?
We admit we do things a little differently at Red Ventures, but we like to think that’s what makes this a fun, totally unique and rewarding place to work. Well, that – and the insane perks. Our Sales Associate Program is a new way to launch your career in sales, leadership, digital marketing, or technology. Here’s our promise to you: invest two years of your career with us and we’ll invest in your future success here and anywhere the road takes you. Why? We’ve been growing at breakneck speeds (20% YoY) and we’re looking for top talent to grow with us.
Here’s how the program is structured
• A 2-year sales-based learning and development program in one of the highest performing sales environments in the industry.
• 40 hrs/week in your core role where you’ll be responsible for receiving inbound sales calls, taking prospective customers through the sales process and closing sales.
• +8 hrs/week investing in your personal development with an assigned development coach devoted to accelerating your RV career and your future success.
• Upon graduation, fast-track your journey within Red Ventures (view example career paths below), or spread your wings elsewhere. Our promise to you is that this will be the most meaningful experience in your career.
• Attractive base salary, bonus structure and benefits.
As a Sales Associate, your core responsibility will be to receive inbound phone calls and close sales for our Partners. You’ll work closely with our in-house marketing and operations teams to better understand and optimize the entire customer journey, from online search to sale. At the same time, we’ll heavily invest in your professional development through structured and non-structured training initiatives. You’ll gain exposure to senior leaders, explore multiple career paths and develop the skills required to be successful at any company, in any industry.
RV career paths:
• Professional Sales.
• Sales Leadership.
• Sales Support (Learning and Development, Recruiting, Digital Marketing, Operations).
Who you are:
• Be adaptable. From the way we organize work to where our desks are located, change is the only constant around here. Our goal is to empower our employees to constantly evolve with us and to be the authors of who we will be as a company.
• Demonstrate effective time management abilities. Our stars are those who focus on problem solving and get important things done.
• Be open to giving and receiving feedback (you will get a ton at RV) and be eager to grow. Your response to coaching is the biggest factor in your personal and professional success.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to hold yourself accountable. We view failures as stepping stones instead of roadblocks and the only goal is to avoid the terminal ones.
• We like to work hard and play hard. You should too.
• Our sales operations are open seven days to serve our partners. You’ll need to be flexible and work some evening and/or weekend hours.
• Although not a requirement, people with competitive spirits thrive here.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and general business acumen.
• A Bachelor’s degree (relevant majors include but are not limited to Business, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Communication) or 4+ years of relevant experience is preferred for this program.
• Must have a sense of humor. Seriously.