Spot is one of the country’s fastest growing 3PLs with locations in Indianapolis, IN and Charlotte, NC. Consistently ranked on Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies and IBJ’s Fast 25, Spot is committed to doing logistics better. With our custom technology and entrepreneurial spirit, we’re ready to tackle anything that comes our way.
Account Managers are fast-paced, proactive communicators with excellent problem solving capabilities. They are focused on building relationships with prospects, customers and carriers and serve as the single point of contact for all parties. They work with urgency and are highly motivated to achieve sales and growth goals while exemplifying our core values.
• Acting with empathy and compassion. Seeks to understand and validate others’ perspectives and emotions.
• Customer experience management. Demonstrates introductory understanding and ability and, with guidance, applies the competency in a few, simple situations. Can direct people to the appropriate source for further information.
• Impact and influence. Appeals to reason.
• Industry knowledge. Demonstrates introductory understanding and ability and, with guidance, applies the competency in a few, simple situations. Can direct people to the appropriate source for further information.
• Information gathering and processing. Adapts information gathering strategy-analysis to situation.
• Negotiates by appealing to the interests of others.
• Builds a planned network.
• Plans and organizes own activities.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Sales, Business, Supply Chain Management, Communications, Logistics or another related field, it is strongly recommended that you attach a cover letter to explain your interest if your major is unrelated to the position.
• Industry experience if you do not have a relevant major.
• A strong sense of urgency to complete tasks in order to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• An entrepreneurial attitude and growth mindset.
Perks and benefits:
• Modern office.
• Casual dress code.
• Unlimited coffee.
• Spot swag.
• Downtown parking stipend.
• Regular team building activities.
• Huge growth potential.
• Awesome co-workers.
• Paid time off.
• Paid holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
• Full-time employees receive comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance (eligible after 60 days).
• Full-time employees receive 401k with employer match (eligible after 90 days).