Financial Research Associates (FRA) is one of the nation’s largest conference organizations. As a division of London-based Wilmington PLC, FRA is a preferred resource for executives and managers seeking cutting edge information on the next wave of business opportunities. We have a distributed workforce headquartered in Charlotte, NC. We offer a competitive package including healthcare and dental benefits, life insurance and 401K. Our office promotes a relaxed, casual work environment with early office closure every Friday.
The Marketing Associate is a well rounded marketer with 3+ years of experience in digital marketing tactics and project management. As a key individual contributor, the Marketing Associate will manage marketing strategy, maximize lead generation and drive sales. This individual thrives in a fast-paced environment and has excellent organizational skills.
Develop comprehensive marketing campaigns
• Responsible for driving strategic marketing tactics for 20+ executive-level conferences annually with the goal of driving leads and revenue.
• Develop comprehensive marketing campaigns for assigned conferences.
• Collaborate with conference production to define the target audience.
• Create a tailored marketing strategy using demographic and behavioral characteristics of the audience to inform the approach.
• Utilize multi-channel marketing tactics including but not limited to email marketing, retargeting, social media, content marketing, direct mail, search engine optimization and paid search.
• Collaborate with conference sponsors and speakers to develop a co-marketing approach.
• Establish media partnerships and serve as the primary contact.
• Creatively utilize social media to identify individual influencers that can amplify marketing reach.
• Serve as a project manager, working with internal and external resources to ensure marketing campaign success.
• Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to translate knowledge into strategic marketing initiatives.
• Coordinate with Graphic Designers, Email Marketers and Systems Architect to ensure all marketing tasks are completed on time and within budget.
• Work closely with conference-assigned Producer, Business Development Representative and Sponsorship Sales Representative to communicate marketing strategy and drive collaboration to reach revenue goals.
Key productivity indicators, ROI and budget
• Responsible for regular reporting of marketing campaign progress resulting in new, out-of-the-box tactics to drive attendance to conferences.
• Review marketing activities and results on a weekly basis.
• Create and follow pacing reports to compare YOY progress.
• Make recommendations for success based on reporting and analysis.
• Ensure marketing tactics are performed within budget.
Qualifications, skills, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
• Must have experience with CRM systems (Salesforce a plus) and marketing automation platforms (Marketo a plus).
• Must thrive in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to effectively time manage, prioritize and multitask.
• Strong digital marketer with experience running multi-touch and multi-channel campaigns.
• Excellent relationship building skills in person, on the phone and via Skype.
• Team player that works independently and is a self starter.
• Must be results oriented and able to think outside the box to reach goals.
• Copywriting experience for multiple channels a must.
• 3+ years in healthcare or finance industry a plus.
• Prior event marketing experience a plus.
Send resume and salary requirements to Kristen Payne, VP, Marketing email@example.com.