Consolidated Claims Group (CCG) is a leading provider of objective damage assessments for specialty and complex claims on behalf of insurance carriers across the United States. Our goal is to provide timely, actionable, and impartial reports, regardless of claim type, where the contents are located, or what caused the damage. We bring clarity to complex insurance claims, helping adjusters settle with confidence, based exclusively on the facts.
Headquartered in Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working, and honest team members to join us in the fight against property insurance fraud, one claim at a time.
This role will work with insurance carriers, technicians and end-user customers to coordinate the investigation and reporting of specialty claims at end-user customer locations throughout the United States.
• Schedule and coordinate technician visits with end-user customers.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of technician documentation.
• Interface with insurance adjusters to provide regular updates on assessment progress.
• Manage claim turn-around-times to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Interface with technicians to collect, interpret and explain damage assessments.
• Field end-user customer service escalations, as required.
• Maintain insurance adjuster relationships.
• Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG Management Team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious.
• Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes.
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development.
• Possess a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
⦁ Competitive compensation package.
⦁ Matching 401k plan.
⦁ 100% employer-paid health insurance.
⦁ Paid vacation and holidays.
⦁ Company sponsored events.
⦁ Casual dress.
⦁ Employee referral program.
⦁ Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.