Digital Marketing Manager
We are hiring a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to lead inbound client projects. You’ll focus on B2B lead generation for technology companies and/or nonprofits. This position offers freedom to explore digital strategies, run analytical campaigns and provide guidance to a team.
Our team of 30+ marketers, designers, developers, writers and specialists is growing quickly. Our clients see us as inbound advisers and trusted confidants and strategists — so we’re looking for a smart, passionate inbound marketer to help lead 3-5 client projects.
Our ideal candidate would be self-driven, passionate about learning and friendly. Additionally, the candidate should be a digital marketer and possess skills in inbound marketing and analytics. Strong communication skills are also important, because we need to communicate our ideas to other team members and clients.
• Has professional experience as an inbound marketer, in both planning and executing inbound programs.
• Can work full-time in Charlotte, NC.
• Has a propensity or desire to learn web analytics: HubSpot, Google Analytics, etc.
• Practices strong communication skills: both written and verbal.
• Is both analytical and creative.
• Can meet our continuing education certification requirements (4-6 certifications during the first year).
• Possesses a desire for ongoing learning in digital marketing and analytics.
• 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing.
All team members at Ironpaper must earn appropriate certifications in the field of marketing before or during their role at the agency. We are a HubSpot-certified agency, so many of the certifications are from HubSpot’s learning academy.