We are currently looking for a UX Designer/Architect to join our top-notch team. At Xceleration, we work hard to get things done in a fast-paced, flexible atmosphere. We look for individuals who want to grow with our independent and fast-moving company. Our team is passionate about what we do and we are looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm and dedication for creating beautiful work products, on time. This position will work with our design, technology and client services teams to create captivating user experiences and visual designs for our digital products.
• Work with internal and external clients to define and clarify digital product requirements.
• Develop personas, journey maps, sitemaps and navigational schemes to inform the design of our digital products.
• Responsible for the structural organization of information across various system platforms including desktop, web and mobile.
• Wire-framing and prototyping of digital products.
• Conceptualize and execute visual designs for our digital products.
• Produce look and feel layouts, mood boards, storyboards to gain visual design buy-in from stakeholders.
• Revise and enhance designs based on stakeholder and user feedback, technical input and business decisions to ensure wireframes and visual designs align with the overall vision.
• Work with stakeholders from inception to drive development, implementation, QA, launch and ongoing support.
• Must have a robust portfolio of both visual design and wireframe/prototype projects.
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a UX or Visual Design role.
• Must have experience being responsible for high-level IA and user journeys.
• BA/BS degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
• Highly motivated, self-starter who is able to work well in teams or independently.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
• Highly-adaptable and able to pivot due to changing requirements or client feedback.
• Able to translate findings into clear guidance for other designers and developers.
Software and technology skills:
• Expert user of Adobe design products.
• Highly proficient in Axure.
• Deep understanding of responsive design.
• Understanding of component-based front-end architecture and dynamic page views.