Paid Search/Paid Social Specialist
Grit Media is a privately-held digital and creative agency located in Charlotte, NC. We operate as a new age digital agency, marrying data driven search marketing with highly imaginative branding and creative. We work with companies in multiple verticals, including eCommerce, local and ministry organizations. The Grit Media team is a fast moving, fast paced, fun group with a goal to create lasting impact for our clients, ourselves and our community. Entering just our third year of business, Grit Media grew 200% in 2017 and is projecting similar growth in 2018. As growth continues, there will be incredible opportunities for advancement for high performing employees.
Our Paid Search/Paid Social Specialists are responsible for driving growth for our client partners across multiple verticals. You work closely with account managers to create strategy and report on ongoing campaign results. On a day-to-day basis you are responsible for managing client ad budgets across platforms, creating and innovating on new campaigns, staying up with current and evolving trends and continually driving performance. You will also work closely with our creative team to develop the ads that you are working on and fitting them into current campaigns that our client partners are running.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years experience in Google Adwords.
• 2+ years experience in Paid Social, predominately Facebook, but also familiar with LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and other platforms is a plus.
• 2+ years experience in eCommerce (product feed management, shopping ads, etc).
• High proficiency in Google Analytics.
• Intermediate to strong Microsoft Excel capabilities.
• High energy team player.
• Competitive personality with a drive to win.
• Solid understanding website design/development – to communicate with front-end and back-end web developers/designers.
• Experience in SEO.
• Experience in Google Data Studio Experience with MySQL.
Send a short 1-2 paragraph cover letter plus resume to email@example.com.