Lead Graphic/Web Designer
Grit Media is a privately-held digital and creative agency located in Charlotte, NC. We operate as a new age digital agency, marrying data driven search marketing with highly imaginative branding and creative. We work with companies in multiple verticals, including eCommerce, local and ministry organizations. The Grit Media team is a fast moving, fast paced, fun group with a goal to create lasting impact for our clients, ourselves and our community. Entering just our third year of business, Grit Media grew 200% in 2017 and is projecting similar growth in 2018. As growth continues, there will be incredible opportunities for advancement for high performing employees.
As a Lead Graphic/Web Designer, you are in a highly creative role where you get to both develop creative concepts and execute on them. You will work across multiple verticals to support the needs of our client partners, covering everything from website design, email campaigns and Facebook Ads to some special projects such as packaging creation or flyers. You will work closely with our account managers and digital marketing specialists to drive performance, as well as work with our junior graphic / web designers to develop them.
You will be constantly challenged to bring new and creative ideas to the table. As a senior designer, we encourage you to be a big dreamer, but also be able to balance that with the demands of a high speed and high output environment.
What we are looking for:
• 4+ years of Graphic Design experience.
• Very strong skills in Adobe Suite (AI, PSD, inDD).
• Strong understanding of responsive web design and mobile-focused design.
• Experience with social media campaigns and familiarity with paid social ad formats.
• High energy team player.
• Competitive personality with a drive to win.
• Experience in photography – product and/or lifestyle.
• Experience working in WordPress.
• Experience in video – shooting and/or editing.
• Solid understanding website design/development.
Send a short 1-2 paragraph cover letter plus resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.