Ranger ONE-CALL is the service division of Ranger Construction. The ONE-CALL Division is a team of Service Technicians made up of plumbing, electrical, HVAC and General Maintenance Techs which perform daily service work orders and repairs. This new position will assist and train alongside our Lead HVAC Techs with daily service calls, repairs and small installations. Requires formal HVAC training and/or certification and some previous field experience. The position is designed for someone who is early in their HVAC carrier, who is eager to learn and has a strong work ethic.
Duties and qualifications include:
• Assist lead Techs with Troubleshooting, repair, inspection, maintenance and installation of HVAC equipment and systems, make electrical repairs related to HVAC equipment.
• Replacing belts, filters, compressors, motors, gaskets, adding refrigerant.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Good oral and written communication skills required.
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors, climb ladders, work on roof tops, utilize bucket trucks and lifts, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Job involves lifting and moving parts and equipment in excess of 75 lbs.
• Drug free work environment and drug testing required.
• Most important, good attitude, customer service focus and desire to learn and develop further skills.
Hourly, based on experience.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.