Growing Commercial Maintenance Company in Charlotte is looking to add a general Maintenance Technician to its on-call service staff.
Duties and qualifications:
• Demonstrate a wide variety of skills and ability to address a large scope of repairs.
• Work order assignments can included but are not limited to repairs and or installation of walls, windows, doors, glass, welding, dock equipment, cleaning, plumbing, electrical, hardware, cabinets, flooring, painting, ceiling tile and grid, insulation, various hardware, dock equipment, concrete, masonry, landscaping and more.
• Skills in working steel stud framing and sheetrock are preferred.
• Review building plans and specifications.
• Identify required tools and special equipment.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Good oral and written communication skills required.
• Ability to work indoors and outdoors, climb ladders, work on roof tops, utilize bucket trucks and lifts, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Job involves lifting and moving parts and equipment in excess of 75 lbs.
• Drug free work environment and drug testing required.
• Most important, a good attitude, customer service focus and desire to learn and develop further skills.
Hourly, based on experience.
Send resume to email@example.com. No phone call please.