Tech Talent South is a small but fast-growing company where you’ll get the opportunity to wear many hats very early on. When you join the team at TTS, you join a family of employees, students, alumni and community members across our eleven US locations actively looking to learn something new and do something big through tech. We are always looking to add resourceful problem solvers to our team who have an empathetic ear and a passion for community.
The purpose of this position is to contribute directly to revenue generation activities, being strategic and nurturing prospective students. The Success Manager is responsible for growth, specifically for student enrollment across our nationwide network of code school campuses. This position will be leading the sales efforts and revenue generation activities of Tech Talent South’s student business.
A successful team member at Tech Talent South is someone who is very hands-on, willing to roll up their sleeves, execute and deliver. The candidate will be a driving force across all sales channels to ensure commitments are met, relationships are built and pressure is applied to continue to expand opportunities. Success Managers contribute directly to revenue generation through strategic nurturing of prospective students and community partners. In addition, they collaborate and work closely with other departments, specifically Digital Marketing, Product Development and Community Operations.
• Strength in the ability to capture new business opportunities and build relationships.
• Energized by working with clients, learning their stories and walking with them on their journey.
• Experience with a CRM is a must (HubSpot is preferable).
• Able to interface professionally with all levels of an organization, both internally with teammates and externally with customers and partners.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• High level of energy and drive to secure new business opportunities.
• Work diligently and with an owner’s mentality.
• Enthusiastic outlook and a sense of humor.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, startup, entrepreneurial environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 2+ years of professional sales, account management or customer success experience.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.