AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Fortune 100 Financial Services Company.
• 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth.
• Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent.
• Significant investments in cutting-edge technology.
• Located in Charlotte, NC.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Culture – excellent work environment that fosters collaboration.
• Growth – ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization.
• Opportunity – gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology.
• Stability – recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits.
What you will do:
• Lead medium to large-sized projects.
• Proactively manage performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality and other key project management activities and behaviors.
• Identify, manage and escalate risks, issues and change requests to appropriate decision makers based on established escalation criteria.
• Successfully manage projects with 10 or more resources through full project lifecycle.
• Create appropriate project documentation, balances stakeholder needs and effectively negotiate tradeoffs between scope, schedule and budget.
• Balance needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Gain buy-in from groups who may be resistant to change.
• Create, manage and understand impacts to project scope, constraints and schedule.
• Manage projects according to work plan.
• Perform critical path analysis.
• Develop and routinely reassess project budgets to account for variances and ensures accuracy.
• Create budget reports to compare actual with forecasted costs.
• Create performance and status reports for relevant stakeholders.
• Develop and manage project risk and issue management plans.
• Analyze risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on project delivery.
• Implement procedures to mitigate risk threats.
• Utilize available tools for identifying and tracking issues such as the Delivery Risk Assessment, risk workshops and Clarity.
• Develop project organization chart and governance structures.
• Define roles and responsibilities of team members.
• Define processes and standards around governance, communication and quality.
• Develop deliverable acceptance plans and criteria.
• Identify and develop strategy for changes in scope, schedule and cost.
• Develop strategic rationale for change including costs, benefits, tradeoffs, etc.
• Create transition plan, identify lessons learned and apply lessons learned to future projects.
• Identify and manage project and program interdependencies.
How you are qualified:
• 5+ years of IT Project Management experience.
• Experience managing project financials.
• Working experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Project).
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related fields).
• Possess professional knowledge of product/function and applies knowledge to project activities to enhance delivery.
• Deeply understand all project management disciplines and their key activities, processes and artifacts.
• Understand the relationship of their project(s) to the overall program.