PC Migration Technician
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Fortune 100 Financial Services Company.
• 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth.
• Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent.
• Significant investments in cutting-edge technology.
• Located in Charlotte, NC.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Culture – excellent work environment that fosters collaboration.
• Growth – ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization.
• Opportunity – gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology.
• Stability – recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits.
What you will do:
• Builds (images) PC hardware for end users including laptops and desktops.
• Deploys new hardware to end-users including backup and transfer of end-user data and files from old PC to replacement PC.
Diagnose software and hardware errors and compatibility issues to provide post deployment support when needed.
• Understands McAfee encryption and USMT file transfer.
• Provide a very high level of customer service while meeting agreed to weekly build and deployment targets while working in a dynamic, complex environment. Documents upgrade requests thoroughly in Service now and associated asset assignment and inventory management.
• Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows based operating systems, Microsoft Office and Internet browsers.
• Adheres to Desktop and End User Computing processes, procedures, policies and job aids.
• Provides customer training and knowledge documentation.
• Availability and flexibility to work outside standard 8 a.m.-5 p.m. business hours and on Saturday as part regular shift.
How you are qualified:
• Ability to interact with business end-users at all levels of the organization, Project Coordinator and end-user back-office provisioning team.
• Works independently on moderately complex problems.
• Able to perform with little instruction on day-to-day operations and general instruction on new assignments from management.
• CMDB, SCCM, Service Now knowledge, USMT.
• Possess a friendly, can-do and mature attitude focusing on great customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 2 years of previous level one or customer service experience.
• Reliable, dependable and skilled deployment and migration technician.
• Experience in end-user support within a financial service environment preferred.
• Experience with Windows OS, MS Office, Active Directory, Group policies, anti-virus software, Windows domain networking, local area networking.
• Experience with current desktop, laptop, peripheral technologies.
• Experience with imaging machines.
• Experience utilizing client remote control solutions.
• Physical ability to lift 30-50lbs on a daily basis.