Napa on Providence is a chef-driven, upscale casual restaurant with truly made-from-scratch tastes, local, farm-to-table products, innovative wine systems, fresh cocktails and craft beers. As we continue to drive a fun, relaxed atmosphere in an upscale environment, service to our guests will come first in all areas. Napa on Providence is located centrally to Myers Park and Elizabeth in the beautiful Eastover neighborhood at 110 Perrin Place, Charlotte, NC 28207 behind Charlotte’s Store and across from the Wells Fargo Bank.
Napa on Providence, is searching for fun, dynamic and outgoing employees to join our team as we expand and grow our brand. We are now interviewing for Full Time and Part Time PM Line Chefs and Prep Chefs.
Why you should work for us:
• You get to work in an upscale, classy establishment with nice, professional people.
• Be around sophisticated clientele who are fun to meet and talk with.
• Be able to showcase your personality and get paid for it.
• This job requires no heavy lifting or hard manual labor.
• There won’t be any super-long shifts or late nights.
• You will receive clear direction, no surprises.
• Teaching, help learning and growing.
• Unwavering support, both from your managers and your co-workers.
• A sense of belonging on the team.
• Opportunity for advancement in a growing restaurant company.
What we need from you:
• Full engagement, when you’re here, you’re here.
• Teamwork, the only way we can make it work.
• Positive spirit, because no one wants a negative work environment.
Apply online at http://www.napaonprovidence.com or stop by the restaurant Monday-Friday between 2-4 p.m.