Charlotte’s hottest home price points continues to be around $275,000 to $300,000. Here’s a quick look at 7 picks in that price point around our city.
1315 East Blvd, Unit 403 — Dilworth
- List: $289,000. HOA fees are $298/month. Christina Provett, Helen Adams Realty, has the listing, (704) 609-8675
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,020 sq. ft.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Noticed for: Prime Dilworth location on East Blvd. between Scott and Kenilworth. Courtyard view.
3515 Back Creek Church Road — University
- List: $275,000. John Stroup, The Stroup Group – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, has the listing, (704) 547-8490.
- Specs: 3 beds,2 baths,2,069 sq. ft. Home is on 5 acres and lot can be subdivided.
- Neighborhood: University
- Noticed for: Very hard to find 5 acre lot within Charlotte city limits. Cute farmhouse interior details.
4405 Steepleton Way — University
- List: $275,000. Brandon Little, Keller Williams Realty, has the listing, (704) 409-4700.
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 3,036 sq. ft.
- Neighborhood: University, Farmwood North.
- Noticed for: Great curb appeal with colonial style. Corner lot. A lot of square footage for this price point.
1425 Larkfield Lane – Starmount
- List: $279,900. Jeremiah Bridges Highgarden/Century 21, has the listing, (704) 215-5724
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,274 sq. ft.
- Neighborhood: Starmount
- Noticed for: Refreshed interior of cozy 1960s ranch has several design-minded touches. Starmount neighborhood is increasingly hot and competitive home market.
5349 Coburg Ave — Shannon Park
- List: $289,900. Michael Moulton, Bee Home Solutions Inc., has the listing, (704) 885-0488
- Specs: 4 beds 1,830 sqft
- Neighborhood: Shannon Park
- Noticed for: Totally adorable curb appeal. Proximity to Plaza. Three-level floor plan offers lots of living options.
552 Oakland Avenue — Elizabeth
- List: $289,900. Jessie Vallspinosa Perkins, Pridemore Properties North, LLC, has the listing, (704) 464-0700.
- Specs: Townhome; 2 beds,2 baths,1,125 sq. ft.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Noticed for: Getting into Elizabeth at this price point range is not easy
Real estate tips? If you know of any unusual, interesting or perfect properties for sale or rent, let me know, email@example.com.