Northwood Ravin is seeking a Concierge at The VUE, one of our Uptown luxury properties. Much of our success relies on our residents’ experience. This individual will answer questions, assist with directions, transportation and recommend local events and venues. This individual should be able to handle a variety of critical resident and property management needs. This position reports to the Community Manager.
• Develop a strong knowledge of the properties facilities and services as well as knowledge of the surrounding community.
• Provide information about local features such as shopping, dining and recreational destinations.
• Greet residents and their guests.
• Screen persons entering the building.
• Listen and evaluate residents needs.
• Dispense mail, deliveries and packages.
• Organize special functions as directed by management.
• Coordinate resident requests for special services with the appropriate department.
• Preform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
• Document reports of disturbances that occur, evaluate the situation and contact the property authority to resolve the problem.
Skills and requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, College education preferred.
• Proven experience in a customer service role.
• People oriented and strong communication skills.
• Patient and diplomatic with a positive attitude.
• Self-motivated and organized with the ability to multitask.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be able to work between 15-20 hours per week.
Send resume to email@example.com. In the subject, please write the position and location you are applying to (The VUE).