Supports logistics team from a software development standpoint with our HighJump WMS implementation in a fast-paced cross functional team environment.
• Development and enhancement of HighJump WMS (Warehouse Management System), manage functionality and configuration of the system as well as integrating with other Enterprise systems.
• Assist with managing external vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
• Define system requirements based on functional and technical requirements. Help plan and implement actions required to deploy application to production environment.
• Work with other IT Team members to troubleshoot and test functionality specified in design documents.
• Project management, application/system support and provide technical assistance to business users in support of other business applications as assigned.
• Identify opportunities and risks in business processes, applications and systems and recommend and/or implement enhancements to the same through the application of process changes, applications/systems modifications and implementation of new technologies.
• Build relationships with peers and other teams to achieve objectives, maintain objectivity and give and welcome feedback on technology, design and implementation decisions.
• Setup and configure of RF (Radio Frequency) devices, printers and other equipment.
• Support IT infrastructure as needed.
Education and experience:
• 2 -4 years of experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). Expertise with one of the following; HighJump Software, Red Prairie (JSDA), Manhattan Associates, SAP, Oracle-WM Accellos or RAMP systems.
• Experience in application development and support.
• Solid programming and development skills in C#, VB.NET, Web Services, ETL and REST web services.
• 2-4 years of experience with SQL Server, including the ability to design schemas, write queries and creating/maintaining stored procedures.
• 2-4 years of experience translating business needs into IT requirements, experience translating technical concepts to business customers.
• Project management, external vendor management and/or business analysis desired.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent listening, oral and written communications skills and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage.
• Supply chain and distribution industry knowledge and experience preferred.
• Labeling (Bartender) experience a plus.
• BA/BS degree in computer science, technical engineering or related experience.
• Good judgment.
• Decision making.
• Information management.
• Planning and organizing.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.