Communications and Marketing Content Developer
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment and industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners and with more than 140 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have 40,000 employees located in 180 countries around the globe.
We are seeking a Communications and Marketing Content Developer (copywriter/public relations) individual to join our team in Rock Hill, SC.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Generate quality marketing content that enhances Atlas Copco’s brand image.
• Responsible for coordinating and contributing to the creation of advertising content, organizing publication efforts, marketing programs/campaigns, running social media marketing and providing sales support.
• The ideal candidate is highly organized, able to balance multiple projects and writing assignments, while maintaining attention to detail and a focus on delivery of high quality content within the required schedule.
• They will work closely with the communications team and internal subject matter experts to develop content that is relatable, educates and informs internal and external audiences.
• Write compelling copy. Research, write and edit copy for a wide range of marketing communications materials including, but not limited to; marketing campaigns, website content, sales e-mails, promotional sales ads, online guidebooks, blog content, articles, internal communications, white papers, video scripts, printed collateral, webinar activities, multimedia presentations and more.
• Collaborate with marketing communications team, product management, sales, vendors and other teams to develop compelling content and campaigns that inspires readers to take action.
• Edit, write/review content developed by Atlas Copco staff. Translating complex industrial concepts in a clear and relatable manner. Edit and modernize legacy materials, to repurpose for new marketing campaigns and online content.
• Facilitate projects from concept to completion– while ensuring consistency with strategy, message and market audiences. Working closely with cross-functional teams to collect feedback, revise and iterate content, for accurate representation of products and technical concepts.
• Enforce proper use of company brand identity (i.e. logo and trademark usage) in conjunction with our positioning guidelines to strengthen Atlas Copco’s identity.
• Utilize best practices in writing digital content for optimal search engine results to drive online presence and engagement with Atlas Copco. Keep up-to-date with digital content and SEO best practices.
• Maintain editorial calendar and distribution of content across multiple channels. Oversee editorial calendar, working closely with external vendors to ensure art materials are to specification and that materials are distributed and published on-time. All while tracking results and maintaining budgets.
Measure and record all activities and provide monthly report.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism or related disciplines.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ of experience with content development.
• Knowledge of AP style, copyediting, creative writing, content marketing best practices and social media best practices.
• Strong personal organizational and time management skills, ability to manage multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously.
• Knowledge with digital and print media.
• Excellent research, interviewing and editorial skills.
• The ability to understand and handle internal and external customer needs and requirements with a service-oriented attitude.
• Experience working with working with industrial or engineering based writing is a plus.
• Experience with Hubspot software is a plus.
• International experience or intercultural training strongly desired.
• Up to 25% overnight travel required.
• Self-driven, able to initiate and make things happen with moderate supervision and guidance.
• Curious, enjoys understanding how things work.
• Comfortable with feedback and patient when faced with, complexity, uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Enjoys working with a team, as well as individually.
• Capable of working on multiple projects and delivering quality materials, in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent organization skills and professional work habits.
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protective veteran status or any other category protected by state or local laws.