Inside Sales Representative
BIB is one of the premier providers of background screens in the industry. We are accredited through the National Industry Association, NAPBS. Our employees are committed to helping customers keep people safe. We attribute our strong organic growth to the daily contributions of the fantastic individuals who make up our team.
We are currently searching for an entry level Inside Sales Representative to work at our headquarters location. Successful candidates must be comfortable cold calling, developing new relationships and be highly organized with strong time management skills.
• Make high volume of outbound cold calls on a daily basis.
• Qualify new business opportunities via telephone to introduce company.
• Promote company image through professional service and actions.
• Ability to identify the needs of prospects and generate interest.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting communications in order to move the opportunities to the sales team.
• Schedule demos or discovery calls for your assigned sales team lead.
• Coordinate all leads and set tasks to follow up.
• Work through provided lead lists, cleanse the leads, update vital lead information and leverage digital resources to gain better understanding of prospects.
• Ability to hit targeted goals.
• Energetic and a positive personality.
• Strong people skills and a great attitude a must.
• High work ethic, driven and competitive.
• Highly motivated with the capacity to make high volume of calls on a daily basis.
• Go-getter and a team player.
What we offer:
• 3 weeks paid vacation.
• The average sales rep earns $42,000 – $50,000 in their first 12 months with reps in the top 10% earning $60,000 a year. Compensation is comprised of a $16.00 hourly base plus sales commission.
• Potential for increase of base pay every 6 months based on performance.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship and our software systems.
• You will work in a great office and be surrounded by people who care about their work. We celebrate success and hold each other accountable to achieving our goals.
• Casual dress and great company culture.
• Close and convenient Huntersville location.
• Medical/dental coverage, 401(k).
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.