Ready for a new challenge with a fast-growing company that inspires innovation and facilitates personal growth? We’re looking for a Digital Marketer that will drive demand and revenue growth through the optimization of current digital channels and the expansion of AvidXchange’s footprint into new digital channels.
This position includes evaluating new channels for expanded exposure and new opportunities, auditing and optimizing current digital channels to drive effectiveness (conversion rates) and efficiency (reduce cost per acquisition) and outlining the necessary steps to meet aggressive growth targets.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a variety of native platforms including Google and Bing, as well as other online mediums like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Additional experience in Display networks outside of the native AdWords display network is a bonus. This candidate will also have a proven track record in channel analysis and consulting in digital mediums.
• Act as subject matter expert for digital channels including execution requirements, effective positioning and competitive landscapes.
• Work closely with campaign and sales teams to develop campaigns that include digital channel solutions as part of a holistic strategy.
• Work with internal teams and external vendors to execute digital marketing campaigns and drive channel optimization strategies to ensure full utilization and increased exposure.
• Conduct competitive research for demand generation and campaign development purposes utilizing industry tools including SEMrush, Compete and Google Webmasters.
• Work with the content team to conduct keyword research.
• Manage the construction of strategic digital campaigns from the ground up.
• Forecast performance of digital campaigns based on expected impression share, budget and competitive environment.
• Monitor and report on digital campaigns while making recommendations to improve performance where warranted including, but not limited to, ROI reporting, CPL analysis and channel efficacy.
Required experience and skills:
• 3 years experience in digital campaign management and channel analysis, preferably in an agency setting.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another related field.
• Experience managing campaigns in a B2B setting with a track record of innovation and marketing experimentation, with clear examples of ways you’ve successfully driven demand that were different from the status quo.
• Familiarity with marketing automation tools like Marketo, HubSpot or Pardot.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
• You’re an analytical thinker. You make decisions based on data and can provide examples of how you’ve used data in the past to drive predictable, repeatable and scalable growth from marketing campaigns, A/B testing design and analysis.
• You’re not afraid of a PivotTable.
• You think outside the box and have experience building productive cross-functional relationships and collaborating to identify opportunities for growth.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.