Vice President of Learning and Development
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
At Red Ventures, we embrace a performance-driven culture and invest heavily in our talent. We are committed to transforming the careers of our top performers, so we provide accelerated professional growth opportunities they can’t find anywhere else. With that in mind, we are actively recruiting a VP of Learning and Development to join our People Operations team. This role will lead the development of a comprehensive Learning & Development Strategy that supports a culture where every person and every team is expecting and expected to grow every year.
Develop an overall Learning and Development strategy geared towards developing people for where the world is going rather than where the world has been.
A strategy that is
• Comprehensive – technical skill as well as leadership, management and personal/interpersonal skills.
• Multi-Channel – experiential, classroom and online/on demand.
• Everywhere – in our L&D Center on campus, on the job and external to Red Ventures, but intentional and strategic in how all 3 environments are used.
• Timely – in response to or in anticipation of most critical organizational needs and priorities and in a culture where speed trumps perfection.
• Relevant – across all target audiences (business, engineering, creative, sales) and compatible with Red Ventures’ culture.
• Deliver learning and development programming, enrollment/tracking and reporting in a way that is user-friendly, efficient and effective.
• Develop and drive relevant metrics that produce useful insights to guide our talent strategies and priorities.
• Manage our new state of the art 86,000 square foot Learning Center to ensure it is a thriving hub of learning that connects us to each other and the world.
• Partner closely with other People Ops teams (Talent Acquisition, HR, Talent Partners, Corporate Communications) to ensure L&D team is aligned/integrated with all People-related strategies.
• Lead, manage, coach and develop all L&D team members.
Who you are:
• An experienced learning and development leader with 10+ years in curriculum development, design, delivery, facilitation and management.
• Masterful at communications and change management and the ability to learn about RV and our culture and then lead us on the journey of creating a learning culture.
• A leader and a doer.
• A collaborative team player and partner.
• Driven and never satisfied (“always running up the escalator”).
• Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
• An inspirational coach and role model.