Customer Service Representative
We’re looking for exceptional customer service representatives to help us achieve profitable revenue. As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction. This position’s shift would be Tuesday – Saturday.
• Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
• Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence, be clear, compelling and personable.
• Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
• Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
• Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
• Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
• Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
• Proven track record in customer service.
• IT competent, good typist and proficient with phone systems.
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
• Passionate about Acosta and loves the brand.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent is a plus.
• Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
• Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Send resume to email@example.com.
Acosta Heating & Cooling is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.