Located on the second floor of sister store Capitol, Poole Shop features contemporary and emerging designers such as Étoile by Isabel Marant, La Vie, Raquel Allegra, Lemlem, Ulla Johnson, Rhodes, Lucas Hugh and accessories by Lizzie Fortunato, Mansur Gavriel and more.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Associate that is self-motivated and team-oriented with excellent communication skills. In this position, the sales associate will drive the front of store sales, help to ensure the store’s overall sales goals are met and/or exceeded and support the Store Manager through completing assigned responsibilities as outlined below. This position reports to the Store Manager.
• Achieve assigned monthly sales goal: Actively recruits new clients and maintains current client book to meet monthly/yearly goals.
• Assist Store Manager to maintain the highest level of customer service: Assists Store Manager/Sales Team with client pick-ups and drop-offs, assists Store Manager/Sales Team with picking up or dropping off client alterations, assists Store Manager/Sales Team with closets as requested.
• Assist with the maintenance, organization and cleanliness of sales floor, office and storage areas; maintains cleanliness of sales floor and respected zones, maintains straight racks and refold sweaters and shawls as needed, performs daily tasks to ensure the store is spotless with attention to detail.
• Maintain alterations sheet and makes sure that each client has been charged and has been charged correctly.
• Initiates interaction and greets each client or potential client with a smile and warmth.
• Maintains a knowledge of merchandise and upcoming events.
• 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. with a 45-minute lunch break.
• 3 full Saturdays per month with one day off during the week.
• Performs other duties as required or requested.
• Contributes to the positive team efforts of both the store and the company.
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive individual, company and customer data without exception.
• Acts upon critical issues immediately within position’s authority and/or asks for assistance/decision-making from management.
• Makes suggestions to improve daily store sales, operations and overall flow.