AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Renowned local digital marketing agency for some of Charlotte’s most recognizable companies.
• Celebrating their 15th record breaking year in business.
• Dedicated team that is passionate about the work.
• Collaborative, open, creative studio environment.
• Located in Southend.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Extremely collaborative team environment with a very creative fun work space.
• Studio Day – once a month the company takes one day off to take part in an off-site adventure or onsite work party.
• Every 3rd Thursday the team takes a brewery tour.
• Very casual work environment with creative liberty and casual attire.
• Exposure to cutting edge technology platforms with no micromanagement.
What you will do:
• Build high performing and responsive web applications that push browsers and web frameworks to their limits.
• Create smart, elegant websites and web apps with exceptional user interfaces in a fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders on multiple projects at once.
How you are qualified:
• Strong UX design skills – jQuery, Angular, React, Bootstrap.