SPARK is a full-service strategic branding firm offering an integrated approach to marketing, advertising, social media and public relations to help businesses grow. When you have the luxury of rising to do what you love, you get up first. When it comes to adding members to our team, we choose carefully. We choose superheroes. We wake up early for this stuff…and put a cape on. Think you’re our next superhero?
SPARK Strategic Ideas is seeking an Account Executive to join our growing agency. This is a mid-level role (4-6 years of professional experience) with agency experience preferred. Expect to manage multiple accounts and projects as well as serve as the day-to-day client contact.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist Account Supervisor on large agency accounts and serve as account lead on smaller accounts.
• Act as day-to-day contact and liaison between client and agency.
• Manage client expectations and multiple evolving projects simultaneously.
• Oversee the execution of clients’ social media programs.
• Collaborate with public relations, social media, media planning/buying and creative teams to execute projects on time, on budget and on strategy.
• Implement various components of year-long marketing plans, including the coordination of details with the SPARK team, partners, vendors, etc.
• Anticipate client needs, identify solutions and increase the value of service.
• Plan, execute and lead off-site events when needed.
• Participate in new business research, proposals and pitches as needed.
• Extreme attention to detail, strong organization and multi-tasking abilities for a fast-paced environment. OCD can be a good thing.
• Self-motivated worker able to work independently as well as collaborate with a larger team. Giddy-up and round up the posse.
• Function well under pressure. No time for volcanic eruptions or spontaneous combustion.
• Innovative and creative thinker. We color outside the lines.
• Perform tasks with a sense of urgency and dedication to doing things right. There’s no time to eat bonbons and watch the paint dry, we have work to do.
• Willingness to do what it takes. Which may involve jumping into the deep end without your life vest to help your colleagues if they’re drowning.
• Must focus on building relationships, have a passion for exceeding expectations and love learning. We work hard and love what we do. It shows in our work and in the results. Debbie-Downers and hermit crabs need not apply.
• And lastly, love to eat. We live to eat.
Submit resume and recent writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.