THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The length of this position is temporary and could be up to 4 months.
• Provides administrative support to the Chief Program Officer and Leadership Team to include, but not limited to, organizing, managing and maintaining calendar and appointments, meeting preparations (in-house and community), records management, conference/travel arrangements and general correspondence and incoming calls.
• Leads and/or participates in special projects assigned by the Chief Program Officer.
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, presentations, proposals, reports, newsletters and other complex documents.
• Coordinates the planning, logistics and support required for meetings.
• Compiles, analyzes and summarizes divisional activity and key external trends including, but not limited to financial, operational and statistical and other data and recommends actions and/or trends that need follow up.
• Acts as the emissary for the Chief Program Officer as needed.
• Acts as back-up to the Executive Assistant for matters involving the President and CEO, Board and Board Committees.
• Maintains a general filing system for the Chief Program Officer, including hard and on-line files and maintaining divisional information on SharePoint.
• Participates and supports special events and annual budget process for the division.
Education and experience:
• Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school in Office Administration or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting senior executives or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.