Creative Services Manager
The Creative Services Manager is responsible for leading and executing the mission of the ECE Creative team. This includes overseeing promotional development, managing creative resources, building vendor relationships and maximizing the overall creative opportunity for the ECE community. This position supports and executes the master vision of ECE and will work with all 15 offices.
• Plans and executes the ECE Creative mission of producing ongoing content for our artists and the company as whole.
• Leads creative teams and vendors in developing and delivering promotional material for artists (including pictures, videos, bios, song lists, reviews, etc).
• Works directly with artist leaders to identify needs, develop creative proposals and report progress.
• Manages appropriate vender relationships, including but not limited to creative consulting and video production services.
• Oversees the general creative quality within the ECE community.
• Works closely with Artist and DJ Services managers to identify artist needs and facilitate progress.
• Works with marketing team to collaborate on development of ECE-specific promotional material.
• Work with each office to determine the creative strategy in each market.
• Interact with artists and vendors to develop content.
• Maintain and edit the ECE Creative library.
• Monitor progress and update plan of action within projects and the overall creative mission.
The Creative Services Manager reports to the CEO. This full-time position is expected to work cooperatively with all company leadership, departments and employees.
• Some travel is required as this role oversees and manages numerous projects around the country.
• Some in-person collaboration and development will be required.
• Average amount of overnight travel is 25-50 days annually.
Skills and experience:
• This position requires a firm understanding of creative production, specifically pertaining to film, photography, audio and media editing.
• Qualified candidates will need a strong sense of project management and leadership that will allow them to manage numerous projects and tasks at once.
• Finally, this candidate will have a positive, entrepreneurial drive that enables adaptability and the ability to process feedback, develop interpersonal relations and maintain a fluid workflow.
Email portfolio, resume and salary requirements to Jon Alliss at firstname.lastname@example.org.