Alan Simonini Homes is a third generation, local family owned and operated luxury home building and renovation company. Customer service and quality construction are the cornerstones of the business. The Simonini Team is comprised of a talented group of individuals that are dedicated to continuously improving the home building process and client experience. As a result, Simonini continues to be recognized at a local, regional and national level.
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, the Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for the company. The Marketing Manager will lead day-to-day assignments related to marketing initiatives for various properties developed by the company. Our ideal candidate is a creative and artistic self-starter with experience in the custom home building and sales environment.
• Develop overall marketing strategy to include creation, development and implementation of marketing and communications across all channels including direct mail, email, online and offline advertising and web strategies across all markets.
• Provide and maintain social media outlets.
• Develop all creative design and production, promotional signage and product promotion in keeping with company brand/image.
• Develop advertising and public relations campaigns.
• Plan and coordinate all events in coordination with sales team.
• Attend and run weekly marketing meetings with sales and management teams. Provide weekly marketing updates.
Required skills, traits and attitudes:
• Creative individual with 5-7 years of real estate marketing experience.
• Experience in luxury branding and print/web advertising.
• Experience managing, print, online and email based projects.
• Knowledge of residential home construction, real estate and marketing.
• Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external clients.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Working knowledge of social media, website management, Word Press, Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suites.
• Basic accounting skills with the ability to create and execute budget plans.