THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Temporary, full-time (40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) for approximately 4 months
• Review pre-employment packets received from hiring managers, ensure they are complete and follow up on any gaps of necessary information.
• Enter candidate personal information into the vendor portal for background checks.
• Check status of all pre-employment screening (e.g. background check, drug screen, etc) and communicate with managers.
• Prepare new hire packets.
• Enter new hire personal information into E-Verify in order to confirm employment eligibility.
• Enter benefits elections into respective vendor portals for medical, dental, vision, life and Flexible Spending Accounts.
• File documents in order to maintain current team member records.
• Order flowers for team members for life events (e.g. illness, birth of child, death of immediate family member, etc).
• Complete employment verifications received for team members from financial, housing, government or other agencies.
• Distribute monthly service pins to managers for team members completing service milestones.
• Distribute, track and follow up on FMLA leave paperwork.
• Copy and collate documents.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
• Have the ability to use the utmost discretion when handling confidential information.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite products and Internet Explorer.
• Ability to perform data entry, demonstrate close attention to detail and analyze and evaluate the accuracy of own work and work of others.
• Knowledge of HR practices preferred.
• Ability to operate office equipment including computer, telephone, fax machine and copy machine.