Will Charlotte be welcoming a very wealthy new resident?
While the Carolina Panthers may well be sold to the local Smith family, who’ve previously shown interest, out-of-towners including P. Diddy are also talking about buying a stake in the team.
The Panthers were recently valued by Forbes at $2.3 billion, so majority and minority stake buyers will need to belong in the sort of wealth tier where picking up a multi-million-dollar home base in Charlotte is, well, pocket change.
Here’s a look at two of the most expensive properties on the market right now in Charlotte, perfect for a budding NFL magnate.
7330 Baltusrol Lane, 28210
- List: $6,250,000. Valerie Mitchener and Susan May of HM Properties have the listing. Photos courtesy HM Properties.
- Distance to stadium: 9 miles.
- Stats: 5 beds, 6 full baths, 3 half baths, 10,582 sq. ft. This home is in the Quail Hollow subdivision, and has water and golf course views.
8359 Providence Road, 28277
- List: $6,300,000. Hanes Walker of Sotheby’s International Realty has the listing. All photos courtesy Sotheby’s.
- Stats: 5 beds,4 full baths, 1 half bath, 9,385 sq. ft. 20 acres.
- Distance to stadium: 11 miles.